This section is intended for educators who help students in making informed academic choices. Find out more about our programs, comparative literature at the Université de Montréal, the admissions process or how to contact us.
- Comparative literature programs
- Studying comparative literature at the Université de Montréal
- Université de Montréal admission guide for American students
- General information for UdeM foreign students
- The 4 main steps in the admissions process (fees, documents, deadlines, etc.)
- List of all Université de Montréal programs
- Contact the UdeM Comparative Literature Section
- Financial support for comparative literature students
About the language of instruction at UdeM
Because the Université de Montréal is a Francophone institution, the language of instruction in most cases is French, except for a number of programs, including English studies. For dealing with the university administration and living in Montréal, students will need a working knowledge of French.