Literary theory, cultural and media studies, philosophy and anthropology linked to globalization all give you tools to understand textual and discursive phenomena.
You can develop bonds and collaborate on projects with researchers from international networks.
- MA in Comparative Literature
- PhD in Literature and its options:
- Comparative and general literature
- Literary theory and epistemology
- Literary and intermedial studies
- German studies
- Hispanic studies
With a graduate degree, you can teach at the pre-university and university levels. As an expert in languages and literature, plenty of university positions will be open to you in North America and around the world.
Many graduates go on to careers in journalism, advertising, translation or the international public service.